Yoga EVO 13’’ Yoga Wheel – Strong & Comfortable Dharma Yoga Prop For Inversions & Backbends Reviews
- DESIGN YOU CAN TRUST – The 14” Yoga wheel is made out of a very durable plastic resin that is tough, impact resistant and has excellent stability under load, up to 440 pounds. Moreover, your palms, back and feet benefit from the textured mat-like cushion for an noticeable sense of comfort and secure grip
- OPEN UP BEAUTIFULLY – Stretch and fully open your chest, shoulder, back and hips, with ease. The Yoga EVO Wheel will support your poses, transforming your practice starting straight from the warm-up
- CHALLENGE YOURSELF – You can use the wheel as a prop to build core strength and to test and improve your balance. For more heat, spice up classic postures, modifying them by placing the wheel under one foot or hand
- DEEPEN YOGA POSES – The Yoga EVO Yoga Wheel is the ultimate yoga prop to help you achieve your yoga goals. The wheel assists you in backbends or inversions, as it props the neck and shoulders and gives you stability
- REST & RELAX – The wheel is perfect for releasing muscle tension after a long day, as well as to restore your back. Use it to alleviate back pain and reverse poor posture
Improvement in core strength Using a Yoga Wheel is great for the core. And having a strong core will ensure that your yoga poses are not in danger of falling apart from the inside out. The way you can work your core is incorporating the wheel into balance postures, like opposite arm/leg extension, in order to add some extra challenge.The difference between core and abdominal training is that you’re not just targeting the front side of the body but the back side as well. The core is actually made up of three sheaths of muscles: The upper abs, the side muscles, which are called the obliques, and then this very deep layer of muscle. Those deep muscles are the ones that support your spine and act as a natural corset. They work together to improve posture, range of motion, and structural alignment.
Related Yoga Equipment Products